Blogs I Follow
- Me and my shadow. #United #ohareairport #777 instagram.com/p/BX9pKmnnMWS/ 9 hours ago
- #Columbia #eclipsemissouri bound. Via #ohareairport and #cou The Total Eclipse adventure begins!… instagram.com/p/BX8YERcnv0y/ 21 hours ago
- RT @attn: .@Schwarzenegger has a blunt message for Nazis. https://t.co/HAbnejahtl 1 day ago
- T-Minus 93 Hours... So far so good! #eclipsemissouri @ Columbia, Missouri instagram.com/p/BX6d6uqHRJc/ 1 day ago
- #Danger #eurowarriors colleague Rayner in town on vacation. He's on the way up the coast to see… instagram.com/p/BXw7AGonwwy/ 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
We had a really nice time in PDX with the associated festivities surrounding my Cousin Erin’s HS graduation. Sunday dawned humid. We made our way out to Multnomah Falls for the gorgeous view of the Falls anthe Columbia river Gorge.
After Shasta we wound through Klamath Falls, the Cascades and The Willamette Valley. Eugene to Salem to Portland. On arrival at the Max Station for transfer to the airport to pick up my rental, Foursquare helpfully noted that this stop … Continue reading
Absolute gorgeousness don’t you agree? Incredible views! One of the highlights of the trip so far!